Sunday 1 July 2018

White .. with 1 - July 2018 Challenge

Oh my .... where is this year going! Far too fast I might add.... half way through the year, gulp!

And of course being the 1st of the month, means a new challenge over at White ... with 1.   Featuring this month with white is the gorgeous Air Bubble


I love this colour, so pretty and fresh. And along with this White with 1 has a lovely mood board for inspiration:


Pretty, isn't it?

Here is my take on the colour for this month:

This is me ... I was about 10 years old .... yes sometime ago. We used to go down to the coast for our family holidays. I have gesso'd the back ground and added some dots with text paste. I sprayed the page with blue ink, which I toned down with water spritzing. The bubbles are Dusty Attic chipboard, which I inked. I didn't have quite the blue flowers, so I managed to paint white flowers with metallic paint. The background is also stamped with a bit of black ink and tiny dot stamp.

Looking forward to seeing your take on the challenge up on the White .. with 1 blog.

`~~~~~ M ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment