Friday 15 June 2018

Sketchabilities June 2018 Reveal

 Hi there!!

Sketchabilities is back - yay! I am sooooo excited to be on this amazing design team, and so look forward to creating pages with their gorgeous sketches, with reveal day every 15th of the month. They have picked up where they left off - and today marks sketch no #150:


For my first reveal I have used some papers from 49 and Market. And here is my take on the sketch:


Here I have used the the "Looking Through" papers from 49 and Market, and their gorgeous range of flowers. I have stamped behind each photo, and then layered my flowers over a Dusty Attic chipboard design. There are also some prills dotted here and there. I have also fussy cut out some of the fairies and flowers which I have added between the flowers. I have then used chalk and rubbed this on the outline to emphasis the photos and the flowers.

Come and play along with us at Sketchabilities - have a look at the other layouts done by the rest of the design team, they are gorgeous! Hope to see you up on the blog!

Click here to go to the Sketchabilities blog ...

Till next time,
--- M ---


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful.. I love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete