Sunday 26 February 2023

Moments to Treasure - 49 and Market

Hi there,

I am so excited to be able to play with the new ARToptions Rouge collection. So many beautiful elements to create with ...... 

The base of my layout is the reverse side of the ARToptions Rouge Sugar Babies from 12x12 ARToptions Rouge collection paper pack. I added washitape to the top and bottom of the page. The envelopes for the photos are from the ARToptions file essentials. The photos were matted on elements from the ARToptions Rouge Cluster kit. I then used another element from the essentials file pack as the 2nd matt before adhering the envelope matts to the page with foam tape, so that I was able to tuck laser cuts under the envelopes and matted photos. The "paperclips" are from the Washitape stickers (a new eddition to the washitape range - and a new firm favourite for me!) I added a large flower lasercut from the Wildflowers laser cut pack to the bottom of the envelopes/photos, and then layered some flowers in the centre adding a lasercut ribbon from the lasercut elements pack. I also created a flower cluster to the left of the first envelope, adding some rubons (6x8 pack) and some washi tape stickers on the envelope - the leaves under the lasercut flowers are also the washi tape stickers. The stamp is also from the lasercuts elements pack.

The xoxo on the heart is also a washitape sticker.
I created another flower cluster to the right of the 2nd envelope also with wildflower and elements lasercuts, plus I added some rubons and washitape stickers.
A flower cluster was created at the top of the page - I cut one of the flower clusters in half from the wildflowers pack and adhered this to the page with foam tape, adding some more wildflower lasercuts and the titles from the chipboard set.
Once  I had completed adhering everything, I then used some of the rubons from the 6x8 rubon pack and added these around the photo, also created a rubon cluster at the top left and adding the lasercut moths and butterflies, with foam under the wings to add dimension. The title Moments to Treasure is the name strip at the bottom of the page which I added over the flowers.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Hugs,
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment