Thursday 17 November 2022

So Beautiful - Dusty Attic

Hello DustyFANattics

A lovely bright and colourful moodboard this month - it just exudes happiness!

And why not use the November moodboard as inspiration to create a project using Dusty Attic chipboard and post  it to the DustFANattics facebook page by the 30th November. You could win one of two AUD50 credits of Dusty Attic chipboard. Here is my take drawing my inspiration off the colours.
All the chipboard has been painted with a mix of chalk paint and art alchemy paint. The foliage used are DA3304 (Foliage clusters) and DA3349 (Botanic Mix). I first painted these and then added my matted photo to the page. Once dry, I arranged the leaves around these and under the photo. One of the pieces of foliage I cut into smaller pieces and added among the flower cluster.
I have used some pieces like the hearts and the jagged circular pieces from the Tabs and Starbursts (DA2946) - these were tucked in under and around the flowers.
I have added some pearls to the flowers and leaves.
The phrase "Love the life you have while you create the life of your dreams" is a sentiment from the Quoted Sentiment #3 (DA2582) - I have dabbed the sentiment lightly with a touch of paint on a sponge so as not to fill the words with paint.
I have created a little cluster in the top right corner, using some of the foliage and adding the word disc from the Page Pebble #3 collection (DA1107) So beautiful, which is the title of my layout.

These are the products I have used:







Hugs,
Michelle








No comments:

Post a Comment