Thursday 11 August 2022

Oh, my happy heart - 49 and Market

Hello! 
Oh my goodness - I just love the new Curators Meadow, and so lucky to have the privilege to have a play with this gorgeous new collection. I have created a 12x12 layout
I have used a green paper no 4 out of the Curators Meadow Solids Collection pack, and then using the reverse side of the Curators Meadow Arbor (from the Collection pack), tore this down and then sanded the torn edges before adhering this paper to the solids paper - higher up on the page and leaving a gap at the bottom of the page and added the green leaf washi tape from the Curators Essential stitched washi-tape . I have fussy cut the flowers from the Curators Meadow Flora paper.  The photo was then matted with pieces out of the Curators Meadow Ephemera pack, before adhering this to the page with foam tape.
I first cut the gate from the Laser Cut pieces in half and tuck the right piece under the photo only gluing the edge at the photo edge. I added the flower and some leaves from the Curators Meadow 6x8 rub-on transfer sheet to the paper, before I began layering the mushrooms, foliage and animals from the Curators Meadow laser cut pack.


I have also cut apart some of the leaves and the branch with the birds and added these in different places.
I have added the flowers among the mushrooms and foliage that was cut from the Flora paper.
I have also added script-like rub-ons from the 6x8 rub-on transfers to the page, as well as the wording in the top left of the page to "break" the whiteness in that corner. 
I finished off adding the title "oh, my happy heart" title off the laser cut sheet and gluing on some micro beads.

Thanks for visiting the blog, and I hope that you enjoy this collection as much as I have.

Till next time, 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment