Tuesday 13 April 2021

Adventure - 49 & Market

Hello friends,

I so love the new Vintage Artistry Anywhere Collection, that I have created another new layout with it. Here is a layout with my daughter who visited Queenstown here in the South Island of New Zealand. She is down at the Waterfront on the edge of Lake Wakatipu.

I have used the Vintage Artistry Anywhere At the Core paper, and layered up with frames and laser cut pieces from the laser cut sheet in the paper collection. This includes the laser cut twine pieces across the bottom of my photo - they are just gorgeous and they look so real  - one wouldn't think they were paper laser cuts!

Aren't they just fabulous? They come in different colours and sizes - so ideal! I have also added Vintage Artistry Anywhere Ephemera between my flower layers and frames. The flowers used are the Fluff Sugar Posies, and the Blush and Cobalt Mini Series flowers.
Added to this is also the Vintage Artistry Anywhere Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets.
And the rub-ons are just as gorgeous - with so many beautiful pieces to choose from. These can be cut up and arranged as needed. Here in the first photo are the seagulls, and lovely coloured stripes, and in the second photo the aeroplane and clouds, and the rub-on ticket.


Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Till next time,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment