Sunday 13 September 2020

Beautiful Moments - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans

Here is my first project for September, and I have mixed two collections together - Vintage Artistry Coral and Vintage Artistry Shore. I just love the colours. Here is my layout


I have used the reverse side of the Vintage Artistry Coral - Love Letters paper as the base for my layout. The first step, was to add rub-on stitching from the black "roughly sewn" rub-ons. These are gorgeous - and have two pages of rub-ons - I have added the circle stitching from these as well.
I have layered elements from the Coral Ephemera pack, the lasercut shapes from the Coral paper collection pack and some elements from the laser cut sheet in the Vintage Artistry Shore paper collection pack. 
I have used the Vintage Artistry Coral stitched frames for my photo, and I have also added rub-ons from the Vintage Shore rub-on collection.

All the Ephemera and elements from the laser cuts sheets have all been edged with a brown ink, and these have all been layered under the photo.

Here are a few more close ups:






Thanks for popping over to visit the blog today,
Michelle










No comments:

Post a Comment