Thursday 13 August 2020

Sweet Summer Day - 49 & Market

Hello everyone,

I am so excited about another gorgeous new range that 49 & Market have bought out - the Vintage Artistry Shore Collection .... and it is just beautiful! Here is my layout that I have created with all this new gorgeousness:
And the paper pack includes the most amazing beachy laser cut shapes to use - just look at all the shells. I had curled these to give them dimension before adding these to my layout. The ephemera pack is full of lovely pieces to use too - which I have added in layers behind my photo.
I have layered shells, ephemera and the parchment enchantment petal flowers - and added a bow under the larger flower using 49 & Market's 5-ply jute. The rub-ons are just amazing, with seashells, patterns and seaweed - which I have used to enhance my layout.
I have used the Vintage Artistry Shore stamp set to stamp "BEACHY" on one of the ephemera pieces, and then used the stamp like stamps down the left side of the page. I finished off adding some gold prills to look like "sand" 

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you are as excited about this new collection as I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment