Tuesday 28 January 2020

Remember Today - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market friends

Today I have created a project with an older collection using paper from the Sweet Reflections Collection

This paper is the Sweet Reflections Observatory paper which I have used as my base. I have stenciled the background with texture paste using a Dusty Attic stencil called Starry Night. The wooden frame that I have added my photo to (and mounted to the page with double foam tape), is fussy cut from the Sweet Reflections bonus paper that came with the laser cut sheet. I have then added the "curtain feature" from the Wedded Bliss laser cut sheet - but have cut this into the two pieces that it looks like it is draping over the frame that  I have cut. I then fussy cut the flower arrangement on top of the wedding cake and tucked this under the flower part of the curtain at the top left of the frame. I have then arranged and layered the various the Sky and Punch coloured mini flowers and the Punch and Cloud coloured Country Blooms.
I have arranged and layered the flower branches and leaves from the Wedded Bliss laser sheet around the flowers, as well as adding in some laser cut shapes from the Serendipitous laser cut sheet and the laser cut sheet from the 8 x 8 Bold & Beautiful, and the lock from the Sweet Reflections laser cut sheet. The chipboard leaves, mesh and title come from white Archival Chipboard called Remember Today. I have cut up the mesh to place it under the flowers and the side of the frame.

I have then added some string pearl and sequence to the flowers and stamped with a dark grey using the Gabi's stoic stamp.


Have a great week,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment