Wednesday 7 August 2019

Great Outdoors - 49 and Market

Hello everyone!
Today I decided to do something a little different, and do a male layout, using a mixture of layered embellishments, chipboard, papers and laser cuts.

The frame is from the Serendipitous Collection, and the easy cut images page. I cut out the frame to the B side of the The Journey paper from the Collection Captured Adventures. I have sanded the frame and then dry-brushed some gold paint over the frame.
I have stamped on the back ground paper and then started layering with laser cuts from the Vintage Remnants set no 1, using the page piece. This I cut about an inch and half off the bottom, distressed and then sanded it. The film strip is from the Vintage Remnants set no 2.


The chipboard chain and the clock come from the Memory Captured Archival Chipboard, and the title from the Great Outdoor Archival chipboard set. These have been painted with rusty paint, and has the grit in it to resemble rust. I have then layered cogs from the Serendipitous layered embellishments, and leaves and bubbles from the Ethereal layered embellishments.

The love this moment comes off the laser sheet in the 6x6 paper pack of the Captured Adventures paper. I have finished off adding some prills to the layout.




These are the products I have used:










Till next time, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment