Sunday 7 July 2019

Happy Moments - 49 and Market

Hello 49 and Market fans

I am so thrilled to be able to showcase the lovely new layered embellishments 49 and Market have released. These are nothing short of stunning! They are beautifully layered 3D embellishments, that really pop on a page. Here is my layout featuring my gorgeous daughter, with the Serendipitous layered embellishments and some of the newly released flowers too

The base page is Serendipitous After the Rain paper, and stamped around the page with Gabi's Line stitch Stamp Set. I then coloured and used all the pieces from the Archival Chipboard "happy Moments". I inserted the photo in the circular frame and lifted it on foam tape. I then started with the large flower from the Stargazers-Periwinkle and layered the other flowers and the leaves from the layered embellishments.
 I actually broke up the leaves and the seeds as well as the wired spirals from the Stargazers-Periwinkle flower set, which I inserted as I layered. I then added other flowers and pieces from the Mini series Flowers set (violet) and the Wildflowers (violet).
 
 I then layered the butterflies and the dragonfly from the Serendipitous laser cut sheet and added these on the layout, adding some stickles to the wings. I finished off with adding some beads on the layout and dash of violet ink around some of the flowers.
So love these beautiful colours!

These are the products I have used:







Till next time, happy crafting lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment