Saturday 1 December 2018

White ... with 1 December 2018

Omg - what has happened to this year .... its gone!
The 1st of December (it is actually our wedding Anniversary today - all of 28 years of being married!)

And what a great way to see the new month in with White ... with 1's gorgeous colour for the month VIVID GOLD - ties in with all the celebrations!

And for a little more inspiration, a lovely sketch (optional to anyone wishing to taking part in the challenge)
 I have used the sketch and here is my take on the challenge and the colour for this month:

I started with a dusty attic chippie called drift net, and inked this in gold. I then cut this in half so that I could place one on top of the other to form my frame for the photos. The background has been sprayed with gold ink.  The title "A Beautiful Day" is also a chipboard piece I have had in my stash for sometime, and this was also inked in gold. 

The xxxxx stitching and the butterfly is Bo Bunny foil rub-on. The gold ink is really difficult to photo - even the stamping here is a light gold ink - wand it is showing up grey!
Next I sprayed some white leaves with gold ink

I then finished off white white flowers and some more foil rub-ons. 

Wishing you all a wonderful festive season and may you all have a prosperous and blessed new year 

2019 is going to be a busy year - lots happening, so watch this space .....

Till then,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment