Thursday 1 February 2018

White with 1 - February reveal

Hello all

Not sure what happened to January - it went so fast, and suddenly it is February - phew!
Really does seem to get faster as one ages, or is it better to say that time flies when you are having fun? I think  I prefer the latter!

Of course with the new month, means a new challenge over at White ... with 1 ... and this month is the gorgeous SIZZLING PINK 



Pretty, pretty!

And if that colour is not enough to tempt you, White with 1 has also included a sketch

The sketch is of course entirely optional!

So here is my layout for the month using the sketch:

This colour was so perfect for my daughters last year at school formal ball - matched perfectly. And so did her finger nails and I just love this photo.

I have sprayed some pink ink in the background, and used some of my project life cards for the background. There is also some chippie in there which I have coloured with pink ink. 

I just love what the rest of the team have put together too - pop on over to the White .. with 1 blog and have a look. 
I look forward to seeing your amazing creations up on the blog this month ...

---- M ---


No comments:

Post a Comment