Saturday 2 September 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - 1 September Reveal

1st of the month means a new sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy! I cannot believe how fast this year is going ... September already! Here is the 1st of September sketch:


And again I took a twist on the sketch and turned it side ways:
Here is my interpretation of the sketch:

One of my favourite pictures of my son, taken at Lake Clearwater in August 2012. It had snowed and we took a drive out to look at the snow. We had such a lovely family day that day!

I have used an Authentique range here. The cogs and the title are chipboard which I have inked.

Hope you enjoy the sketch ... and would be great to see your take on the challenge up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog!

Thanks for visiting!

---- M ----

No comments:

Post a Comment