Tuesday 15 August 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - 15 Aug reveal - It's All about the Girls

Hello there!

It's Let's Get Sketchy 15th of the month reveal  - a great follow on from the 1st of August sketch - all about the boys and of course, now the 15th is all about the girls! A great sketch duo - have a look 1st of August sketch - and now the 15th of Aug is a perfect match. Here is the sketch:
And to match these beautiful girlie colours:
 Aren't these just beautiful colours? I drew my inspiration off the pinks and blues. Here is my take on the sketch and the colours:

 I have used a very light blue card stock, and then stenciled some text paste in the background behind the photo and the bottom right corner of the page. Then I sprayed the background with pink ink and also rubbed on pink chalk. These papers are from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Love Always range.
Perfect colours for the mood board I thought! Come and play along with Let's Get Sketchy :)

Thanks for popping along - until next time with the Let's Get Sketchy reveal for 1st September.

------ M -----


No comments:

Post a Comment