Thursday 1 June 2017

White ... with 1 - June Challenge

A new month means a new colour over at White ... with 1. And this month is one of my favourite colours .... Teal Sequins. I LOVE this colour :)

There is also a sketch (this is of course optional, so you dont have to use it)





I added a little twist to my layout on this sketch - I turned the sketch onto it's side and created my layout from here. And here is my take on the sketch with the Teal Sequins colour

I have used some teal ink to make splats on the background, and then some various papers to the background. I just love the title - this is a Dusty Attic chippie.

Thanks for popping over. I hope to see some of your creations on the White with 1 blog.

Will see you in July with another of my favourite colours ... till then ...

Michelle

1 comment: